[su_expand more_text=”Read more ” less_text=”Read less” height=”470″]
MiCue Milano Design S.r.l. (hereinafter “MiCue”) is strongly committed to your privacy and the protection of your personal data. We hereby inform you of the methods and means we use to process your Personal Data in compliance with the European data protection regulation.
This policy applies to the website www.milanodesignfilmfestival.com (hereinafter, the “Site”) and governs the processing of your Personal Data when you access the Site, when you contact us to receive information, when you subscribe to the newsletter service.
What kind of personal data will we use?
You may access the Site without the need to provide any Personal Data. However, the information systems used to manage the Site will, during their normal operations, acquire some Personal Data, the transmission of which is considered as implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data are not collected with a view to being associated with identified data subjects, but given their nature they may, through processing and association procedures, allow the individuals who navigate through the Site to be identified.
This category includes, for example, the IP addresses of the computers that connect to the Site, the URL of the requested resources and the time of the request.
These Data are used, on a de-identified basis, for statistical purposes in relation to the use of the Site and to monitor the proper operation of the Site. The Data are erased immediately after processing.
With respect to such Data, no individually identifiable information will be processed.
In addition, in order to respond to your enquiries about our services or the content of the Site, or to subscribe to the newsletter, we need to process the Data submitted in the relevant forms (hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Data”).
More precisely, we will be able to collect:
- Browsing Data;
- IP address;
- in the case of enquires or to subscribe to the newsletter: first and last name, email, profession.
Why will we use your data and what legal basis we will adhere to?
We will use your Data, including by relying on electronic tools, to:
- Allow you to navigate through the Site. To this end, we will only process navigation data.
- Allow you to subscribe to our newsletter service and to receive the information you requested. Your Data will be used in order to performance your request to send the newsletter, to reply to your enquiries, as well as for the fulfilment of legal obligations. While providing your Data is optional, your refusal to do so, whether partly or wholly, may prevent us from fulfilling your requests as appropriate.
With your consent, we may also use Data for the following purpose:
- to disclose your Data to third party companies (e.g. companies operating in the design and architecture sector and Institutions, Foundations and Cultural partners) for autonomous direct marketing purposes.
The correct provision of the services and / or information requested by you is in no way conditioned by the provision of the consent mentioned above.
How long will we store your Data for?
We will only store your Data for the period of time necessary to pursue the various data processing purposes, in accordance with the relevant framework.
Who will we communicate your Data to?
In order to meet the requirements related to the processing purposes mentioned above, your Data may be disclosed to third parties, including service providers (e.g. IT services), as well as other third parties, where there is a legal obligation or faculty to do so. A full list of such companies will be made available if you send a written request to the contact details shown below.
How will the transfer of your Data to non-EU countries be regulated?
Your data may be transferred outside of the European Union, including to countries where the level of personal data protection may be lower than that guaranteed by European regulations. In any case, your Data will be adequately protected during such data transfers, particularly as regards the standard contractual clauses introduced by European Commission Decision 2010/87/CE http://126.96.36.199/documents/10160/10704/1767001.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to request access to the Data, to request the amendment or cancelation of the Data, to request that data procession by limited, to object to our using your Data and to request that a copy of your Data be sent to you.
Rights of the interested party:
Right of access
Right of amendment
You have the right to obtain – without undue delay – the amendment of any incorrect personal data regarding you.
Right of cancellation
The have the right to obtain – without undue delay – the cancellation of personal data regarding you for any of the following reasons:
- a) the personal data is no longer necessary as per the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- b) you have revoked your consent to data processing and there are no other legal grounds for data processing;
- c) you have opposed data procession and there is no other legitimate motive to proceed to data processing;
- d) your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- e) your personal data must be deleted to complete with a legal obligation.
Right to limit data processing
You have the right to obtain the limitation of data processing in the following scenarios:
- a) if you inform us that your personal data is incorrect, we will limit data processing for the period needed for the data controller to check your personal data;
- b) if data processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and instead request that its use is limited;
- c) even though the data controller no longer needs your personal data for data processing purposes, your personal data may still be needed to check, exercise or defend a right in a legal setting;
- d) if you have opposed data processing and are awaiting verification that we have legitimate reasons for this.
Right of opposition
You have the right to oppose – at any time – the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including any profiling activities linked to marketing.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we have regarding you in a well-structured, intuitive format that can be viewed on an automatic device. You also have the right to pass this data to another data controller without the consent of the data controller that supplied you with it, in the event that:
- a) data processing is based on consent or a contract; and
- b) data processing is carried out using automated means.
You have the right to obtain the direct transfer of your personal data to another data controller, provided this is technically possible and only by request.
How can you change your preferences or revoke consent?
You can – at any time – modify or revoke your consent for the data processing purposes as set out in c), by contacting MiCue.
How do you contact MiCue to exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by writing to the data controller, MiCue Milano Design S.r.l., at the following addresses:
MiCue Milano Design S.r.l.
C.so Magenta 76, 20123 Milan, Italy
How do you contact the relevant Supervisory Authority to lodge a complaint?
Any complaints may be submitted to the relevant authorities at the following address:
Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali [Personal Data Protection Authority]
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Tel: (+39) 06.696771
Certified email address: firstname.lastname@example.org